EVERY FORTUNE 500 CEO HAS A MENTOR OR COACH…WHY NOT YOU?
The PROGRAM IS INTENDED TO…
..offer women of any age an opportunity to experience a mentoring relationship in a structured format that includes self- assessments, workshops, one-on-one meet- ings, networking and social events. The mentee will be supported in taking steps toward a career goal and the mentor will have the satis- faction of helping another woman in that process.
- Looking for a fresh start in her career, or
- Seeking a position of greater responsibility
Mentees can expect to gain confidence, increase skills and knowledge, articulate a personal vision, design measurable goals, make connec- tions, expand their network, and gain exposure to other businesses and industries.
- A seasoned professional woman of any age
- Passionate about helping women succeed
- Communicates effectively
- Willing to commit time and expertise
Mentors can expect to experience personal growth, make a difference in the lives of their mentees, make connections and network with other professionals in the program.
- Runs September through April
- Mentor training and support
- Matched mentor/mentees
- Kick-off luncheon
- DISC profiles
- 1.5-hour workshops on:
- DISC Profiles
- goal setting
- Monthly mentor/mentee meetings
- Two networking/social events
- Cost: $345.00 (“Preferred” Rate—$295 for CWiL Members or SCC EAP Members. Payment options available)
- Attend one of these upcoming FREE informational session to learn more about KEY: Aug 28 at 5:00 p.m.; Aug. 30 at 7:30 a.m.; Aug. 30 at 5 p.m. Contact Amy Winslow Weiss to register for the information session at 717-560-2805 x 101.
- To register for the program, contact Amy Winslow Weiss at 717-560-2805 x 101.
The Center for Women in Leadership at The Samaritan Business Center email@example.com 717-560-2805 x 101